Photo credit: Lysa Gudz
Dive-in, Do Your Part
Join us in our mission to safeguard the beautiful waters of Grand Traverse Bay and our inland lakes and streams for all to enjoy. With a community-wide commitment to clean water, we will all enjoy our waters for generations to come.
Help The Watershed Center make a difference by giving your time or talents. For more information or to discuss how you can be involved, contact Grand Traverse Baykeeper® Heather Smith at email@example.com.
- Adopt-A-Stream: Assemble a team of volunteers — families, schools, neighborhood, office teams — to monitor water quality within the watershed twice a year. Stream sponsorships are also available.
- Beach Clean-Ups: Help remove trash and debris along our beaches, shorelines, and streambanks.
- Watershed Warrior: Become a citizen advocate by speaking up to oppose threats to water quality in your community and to support local decisions and efforts that protect water quality.
- General office tasks: Put your computer/office skills to use while helping our team with tasks such as data entry, mailing preparations, or simple organizing.
Connect with our waters and our mission through our events.
- Freshwater Summit: Join environmental professionals, citizens, and businesses to discuss the latest research, projects, and initiatives that impacts the Great Lakes and Grand Traverse Bay regions.